Recent Before & After Photos

Outdoor kitchen fire in Irving Tx.


Summer means, food, family and outdoor fun, camping and cookouts are a great way to spend time together but open flames need to be tended frequently and stay co... READ MORE



Roof leak leads to moldy store.


A Leak in this shops roof that went undiscovered for some time spread through their ceiling, dampening insulation and ceiling tiles allowing mold to begin to gr... READ MORE



Rain floods greenhouse leaving a muddy mess


While the plants in this local greenhouse probably loved all the rain, the workers did not love the mess it left behind. Strong storms destroyed glass ceiling p... READ MORE



Storm shatters windows at Fort Worth Building


Talk about cleaning with a view. Recent storms and high winds sent patio chairs flying right into the windows and glass balconies of this Omni Residential build... READ MORE



Ceiling leak turns to mold


A small hole in the roof after a storm, allowed moisture inside a Bedford homes attic space allowing Mold to grow. Every mold damage scenario is different,... READ MORE



second story water leak creates hole in ceiling.


An upstairs water heater sprung a leak flooding the upstairs of this Fort Worth home, permeating the floor and eventually caught the soaked downstairs ceiling t... READ MORE



Rain water flooded offices


Recent rains flowed down walkways and sidewalks up to the door of this local professional center, seeping under doors and into hallways and offices leaving them... READ MORE



Washer floods Fort Worth home


This Fort Worth home was flooded with water after a load of laundry turned into a waterfall from an unattended washing machine while the home owner was awa... READ MORE



Pipe bursts in local Dentists office


Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of East Ft. Worth provides emergency cleaning and restorat... READ MORE



Mold infested home in Grapevine Tx.


A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated, this home in Grapevine, was left with almost their entire house infested with mol... READ MORE